As websites can have a lot of sections, pages, features and functions it is best that it all gets written down so both you and us have something to work from. But if you first wish to discuss the project and options available, you are welcome to give us a call or arrange to visit us in our London office.
A website brief should include as much information about your requirements as possible, to avoid unexpected delays or cost implications later on. A site map that overviews the main sections and pages you plan to have is important, and an outline on any features or functions you may require should be listed. These could include:
• If it is an online shop – any retail features you may want (such as gift vouchers, variable delivery options and rates based on weight/size/location, user account login, bulk order discounts, customer reviews, etc.).
• Newsletter sign-up form.
• A blog or news section.
• Details of any forms required.
• Multi-Language or multi-currency options.
• Database connection/interaction with external systems (such as a property portal, advertising feeds, etc.)
• Live chat or community forums.
To help in drafting your brief you are also welcome to fill out and submit our online Website Questionnaire.